Thursday, May 27, 2021

When Luck Strikes

while super typhoon egay was raging last week about 9pm i was driving along the eastbound lane of aurora blvd corner gilmore going towards cubao and there i saw these two girls drenched and taking shelter underneath the lrt station across the goethe german cultural center. they looked like they needed a ride so i pulled over and motioned to them to hop in but they just stood there staring at me. although they were wearing pang-bahay clothes, they didnt look like pick-up girls. I was about to move on when i saw in my rear view mirror that they were walking towards me. i rolled down the passenger window and they asked if i can give them a ride to cubao which i gladly offered. all my stuff where strewn in the backseat so i asked both of them to sit in the front passenger seat. i found out that they were from marikina and that they ran out of money for fare. the prettier girl was 18 while the sexier was 17. i also found out that the prettier girl ran away from home 3 days ago and was staying at the house of the sexier girl. lady luck was on my side because i was also headed for marikina. while passing by cubao, i asked if they needed money. and i expected they would ask what i would ask for in return. so i had to be honest and straightforward in my offer of cash for sex. it took about the whole driving time from cubao to katipunan and an exchange of whispers and mummbling among the two girls before i got their answer that they were game. so i drove to the nearest convenient drive-in and got laid for the next four hours. from the motel i offered to drive them home and they showed me were they hang-out. neither of them had cellphones but i left them my number before driving off. damn those girls were hot! whew!

No comments: