Friday, September 15, 2006

Generous beshy

theres this one tym...i went out drinking with my beshy and her bf....d ako sanay uminom...so lyk 3 shots of tequila knock out nko...i jst felt that my beshys bf carried me 2 the car...

when i woke up nsa room nko..wat shocked me was that i saw my frens making out.....man!...and i was saying.."ano ginagawa nyo?"...

then her bf looked at me...tinabihan ako....asking me if am ok...

eh grooggy pa rin...then i felt him touching me...

removed my blouse....tos ung beshy ko was jst watchin us....

i was feelin uncomfty bout d situation kya sabi ko" fren pede labas ka na lng pls.." then weird cos she went out of d room...

so thats it i had a sweet taste of her bf.......bad ko talaga!!! to think na inosente pko nun..

pro la nmn anunhan na nangyari....taste2x lang...heheheh

No comments: