Monday, September 18, 2006

Wild bora


Hello Mr. Naughty

I just hope my identity will remain secret for the two of us...

Well, let's start this way...

It was mid summer of 2003 when my barkada made a plan for a summer escapade in Boracay, I'm really excited and at the same time bothered...

So we went on... when we're at the resort, Jane(not real name) decided to get four cottages so that each of us can have a privacy, w/out my knowledge, he also informed my BF about that plan and at the same time their own guys...

i was shocked when i entered the cottage assigned for me, my guy is already there lying on the bed...

and he said, hi ney hows ur trip...

at that moment i was on the stage of ecstacy coz i knew my Bora vacation will be so much fun...

lets cut it... he told me to go to shower so that i can change my clothes and get ready for swimming, so i went straight to the Bathroom, w/out locking the door, i was in the mid of my shower when he entered, i was wearing my undies at that time coz i know hindi nya palalagpasin ang moment na un...

he then kissed me at my back and say,

Honey i want you right now...

he then got closer to me and caressing my whole body, he pulled me closer to him and removing my top...he caress my breast then sucked my nips, grabe ang sarap... he closed the shower and told me if i want it in bed... at the shower room he already remove my bikini, so i was not wearing anything when he brought me to bed, he told me to lay on the bed..

he stared at me for a couple of minutes and say,

ur so beautiful Honey, i'm so lucky to have you...

he just then give me a passionate kiss and slowly moving his tongue down to my neck, my shoulder, then in my breast, sucking my nips and then down to my stomach... gosh i really don't know what to do at that time i feel like i was in heaven,and then down to my oohhhhhhhhhhh, he stayed there for ten minutes, sucking and licking my strawberry, it really made me crazy... he inserted his tongue, gosh i really dont know what to do, he then bit my clit w/c i really enjoyed a lot...

i pulled him up, and told him that i want him inside of me, but he refused because he still wants to eat me... s**t, i really don't want to end that moment coz i was in cloud nine... gosh ang SARAP, as in super SARAP... we do it 69, he was so hard and throbbing kya i told him to do it na, i let him sit and get on top of him, w/c is my fave position, i hold his hot thing in insert it in my wet strawberry, gosh... ang sarap, he hold me for a second and say,

Honey ur so tight, don't move i want to feel you, s**t ang init nya... i was moaning and so horny... he kiss me on the lips bit my tongue and etc... he caress my breast and sucked it also, my god, ang sarap para akong hihimatayin sa sarap...he helped me pump holding my butt, and at the same time teasing my clit ...after a hard fast pump we came together... he just then gave me a kiss and say...

pahinga ka muna before we go out...

we did it twice before going out, although i know my friends did the same... i knew na i was the luckiest...

My Bora experience was really great,(we did it every night before we sleep) we stayed there for a week,although we spent alot, we enjoyed it so much... i just wish that, it would happen again with the same place and with the same guy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot story... more more more.. post more whoever you are!