Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wild with Stranger

Hi Mr. Naughty,

This is my confession!

It was friday afternoon when my bes invited me to their place coz his cousin just arrived from canada and wants to meet some friends, medyo puyat dahil katatapos lng ng midterm, so i refuse to go..

but she insistd and told me that they will pick me up, so, i went to the bathroom and take a quick bath, i wear some easy clothes, which is blouse and my khaki miniskirt after 30 minutes dumating sila Beng with his cousin na super manly ang dating...

i knew at first i got struck to him, ang cute nya, napakadaring tumingin... i knew then na pagkakita nya sa akin my gusto na sya...

after arriving in their flat...getting to know each other blues kami, hindi na sya humiwalay sa akin, he offered me drinks and foods, and asked me if i wanted some air, umakyat kami sa rooftop ng building nila...

grabe ang ganda dun, my bar and pool where u can swim if u want... he asked me kng marunong daw ako lumangoy, but i just told him, i didn't bring extra clothes...

he phoned beng and asked kng pede nya ako pahiramin ng clothes, beng agreed...lumapit sya sa akin, and said, u can remove now ur clothes kasi tau lang naman dalwa dito eh, hindi sila aakyat kasi i told them this place is private...

at first nagpakipot ako, lumapit sya sa akin and helped me in removing my blouse and skirt, ang init ng kamay nya, dun pa lang bumigay na ako, i was the one who made the first move, i pulled him closer to me nd gave him a hot passionate kiss...

gulat ako sa ginawa ko para akong uhaw sa sex... he removed his clothes totally, grabe ang sexy ng katawan nya... i held his throbbing thing na super hard na at that time, hinawakan nya ako, and then told me to go to the water...

ang lamig ng tubig but i feel really hot... we gave each other a passionate kiss and binuhat nya ako and sit me sa gilid ng pool, he told me to spread my legs, shit, he eats me... he lick my clit, teasing at the same time and inserting his tongue, shit ngaun ko lang naranasan a sex from a stranger ang sarap pla...

he stayed there for a couple of minutes... then binuhat nya ako at dinala sa couch dun we made a totally wild sex... i gave him a hard blow job which is ikinashock nya kasi ibang klasing pinay daw ako ang sarap ko daw kumain...

we did so many position and know what i really like the most, when he told me to stand up, isinandal nya ako sa bar and he lick again my wet thing grabe, he suck it inserted his hard tongue, grabe i came twice when he did that, he told me ang sarap daw ng part na un, it was so soft and sweet... we also did 69 na hindi ko kinaya kaz ang laki nya...

the best part is the on top of him position, ramdam na ramdam ko sya , ang laki at ang init nya... he licked and sucked my breast ,caressing it at he same time, then teasing my clit...

ganun pla ang westernize guy, ang galing galing nya when it comes to sex... we did it five times bago nya ako tinigilan and it was 2:30 in the morning...i thought i was only dreaming kasi nun lang ako nakaexperience ng kakaibang sarap... and thanks to beng kasi kng hindi nya ako pinilit hindi ko makikilala ang cuz nya...

He is now in Canada, we text and he called up sometimes asking me if we can do it again, and know what i'm looking forward to it, pero habang wala sya... dito muna ako sa BF kng super init din when it comes to sex... he will drive u crazy in bed....

i hope u will post this in ur blog...

thank you!!!

No comments: