Popped her cherry in an orgy

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it happens wen i was 17 with my ex-bf.

after ng party ng friend ko cyempre mdyo nakainom na kami. nandun kaming apat sa room ng friend ko, then my ex-bf and i saw my friend giving head to her bf and medyo patingin-tingin pa yung friend ko sa amin den my ex-bf started kissing me and touching me. At first i felt uncomfortable but he continued on touching me and suddenly we were naked.

He started to penetrate me and was surprised that he was the first to have sex with me...he poped my cherry! (it was great! whew!)

den yung friend ko nakita ko sila naka-dog-style position and we also did that. After a few hump, my ex-bf exploded his cum inside me. after that i thought tapos na yun pero bigla ko na lang nakita yung bf ng friend ko na nasa harapan ko at pinapasubo nya sa aking yung d-ck nya. Napatingin ako sa friend ko den she just smiled at me and all i know after nun im giving a head yung bf nya. My friend started to touch and kiss my breast and my ex-bf penetrated me again... wow! ang sarap ang pakiramdam! grabe!

My ex-bf then exploded his cum inside me and my friends' bf exploded his cum in my mouth and all i can do is to swallow it all.

very naughty ko talaga noh? hehehe! but i like it! and i almost forgot my friend licked my p-ssy after my ex-bf and his bf cummed inside me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment