Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another awesome 3some

it happened last week sa hauz ng bf ko...

we're der sa sala nila watching some dvd and drinking tequila. pareho na kaming may tama and we started making out...

he caressed my boobs while kissing me and he started to undress me. i was so horny den so i unzipped his pants and gave him a head and wow!...he blow his load inside ng mouth ko and swallow ko lahat.

akala ko tapos na yun but he positioned me doggy style and rammed his dick inside me...

(here's the best part) while he f***s me doggy style we didnt notice his older brother entered the haus and saw us having sex. Instead na magalit siya, in a nick of time nakahubad na rin siya and pumunta siya sa harap ko and pinasubo niya dick niya sa akin....ng3some kami.

that was great my bf f***s me at my pussy and his bother f***s my mouth. they switched places. take note they didnt even use condoms. that was the first na natry ko ang 3some and anal sex...

ITS WAS AWESOME! they both came 2 times, in my pussy and in my ass.

More to cum....

No comments: