Friday, September 22, 2006

At least he's not married.... yet!

last week, i had this crush sa school, bale admin staff siya dun. naging close kami and one time nagka-dare-an kami to go sa motel and....alam nyo na!

and yun nagtext ako sa bf ko na may pupuntahan lang ako ksama mga barkada ko. so we went sa sogo hotel along cubao.

after we got in sa room, i had a quick shower, lumabas ako ng cr, ng naka-towel lang ako and yun, we started making out...

kissing and touching. he kissed me from head to toe and started to finger f*** me... while kissing my boobs.

i just cant wait to tell him to insert his dick inside me and he did...it was great! we almost tried every position we can. he did explode inside me twice and one in my mouth and of course i did swallow his cum.

i lost my count how many times did i cum and it was soooo great!

in two months time he'll get married. ouch!

No comments: