Monday, September 25, 2006

Office nookie

it happened yesterday...

there's this guy sa pinapasukan ko who really look cute and has a built body. so my friends and i would usually talk if he has also a big dick... so they dared me to find out.

yesterday, i got here very early, i think its only 6:45 am wala pang tao. punta ako ng cr paglabas nakita ko yung cute sa room... of course! this is my chance sabi ko nga sa sarili ko. so, i seduced him and signaled him to come inside with me sa cr. kaya ayun, dun na nangyari ang lahat. he started to kiss me and touch my body, then unbuttoning my blouse while i unzipped his pants and lowered his underwear.

wow! he does have a large dick, i think 7". i started to tease his dick and put the whole thing in my mouth. he almost shot his load in my mouth but i stopped and positioned myself doggy style so that he can f*** me from behind coz im really horny that time. tinaas lang nya palda ko and lowered my panty.

he inserted it....swabe ang pasok! ang laki! he f*** me from behind while squeezing my boobs and clit. and in a few minutes he tensed up and his cum was flooding my pussy!

that was great! after that lumabas na lang kami ng cr na parang walang nangyari!

ngayon, nakita ko siya uli and gusto ko pa atang maulit...pero sa motel na lang siguro or some place na pde kaming magf*** the whole day!

No comments: