Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Long time crush got out of hand

I had this officemate na friend ko and crush ko na siya talaga since then... but he got married last year. huhuhu.

we still remain friends and became closer...

one time our conversation got into sex and out of the bloom we dared each other to have sex. a week after that conversation we checked-in sa pasig. after getting in sa room we kissed and fondle each other bodies and i removed his clothes while im already on my tback. i gave him the best bj he had...he cummed inside my mouth.

after that he ate my wet soaking pussy. After a few minutes i couldnt handle it anymore coz im really horny so i asked him to f*** me! and wow! that was so gooooood! we tried every position we can but the best is when im on top riding his cock and when he f***s me doggy style.

we lasted for 6 hours and he cummed 3 times, 1 in mouth which i swallowed and 2 times inside my pussy..

we got home and see each other the following day (as if nothing happened). right now we are planning to go out again next week probably on saturdays so that we can have the whole f***ing day!

No comments: