Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Popular Hotchick with Another Chick

I was a teenager AND A VIRGIN then - a second year high school to be exact and I had female friend who happened to be one of the popular hotchick in College (same school I was in – all girls school) that I was very close to. One night she wanted to sleep over once and she did. Well that night when we went to bed we slept together and the whole time she kept trying to kiss me and touch me under the covers. She finally kissed me on the mouth and that was so nice. Then she rubbed my p*ssy and stuck her fingers in and I went crazy. She laid me back and massaged my breast with her hands while her mouth and tongue massaged my engorged and wet p*ssy. My juices flowed all over her mouth and just hate site of that made me have another orgasm. Excitement raced as I felt her rigid finger press against the soft puffy flesh of my p*ssy.


Oh god I knew I was committing the worst sin of all but it was too late. But we had to be quiet because my brother was in another room. That whole night was so good. If we were left in the car we would lie on the seat and play with each others p*ssy until we were soaking wet! And then we would feel each others tits until we exploded. She was so sexy and pretty AND YEAH she’s really even hotter than me. She would always tell me how I got her turned on, how she liked my pretty face and my bod , I told her that I’m still a virgin and not really into woman BUT to have another woman down between your legs spreading your lips apart to get to your clit so that it may be suckled until you cum her mouth – the hell! BUT THEN we did it together all of my high school years everywhere, even the fact that I wasn’t allowed (high school girls) to go to their college wing building, we somehow got the chance to see each other to one of the secluded washroom in 4th floor every to just litereally eat me out. She loved to touch my wet p*ssy and so obsessed eating me out.

One day I was at my house when my “best friend hotchick” popped up! I was sitting on the floor of my living room fingering my p*ssy because I was really horny. As she walked through the door she was dumbfounded and looked at me and smiled. She was wearing a halter-top so I could see her nippl*s getting harder as I masturbated. It felt so good. I got up off the floor and closed in my curtains by the window and my friend walked over to me and gave me a big hug. I was already naked and everything so she didn’t even mind. I haven’t been attracted to a female before and this time I couldn’t help but stay in her warm embrace. I just couldn’t help but to rub my hand against the side of her face. And she couldn’t help but to kiss me. I kissed her back but it was more intense and satisfactory than the first. I helped her get undressed and she led me to my bedroom. I laid her on the top of the bed and began to suck and caress her lovely nippl*s. I bit them and licked them in circles.

She let a moan escape from her lips and I steadily began liking up and down her body. Then I thought about it and said that we shouldn’t be doing this without some more action. We made it to the room where they where and I gave a couple taps on the door. Well she grabbed my tits to nuzzle but she stopped my hand and told me that it was my turn to be pleased. She laid me on the bed and straddled my feet and she began by eating me out. It felt so good. She buried her face into me and I was moaning in ecstasy! But then I think she started getting jealous when I would talk to boys. So we stopped. But I think still in the back of our minds we will always have that secret of high school life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think sis u really enjoyed it hu!!!