Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cassy Chronicles - Teambuilding


Hi. My name is Cassandra, people call me Cassy or Sandy for short… I wouldnt have written my User name with triple X but all probable spelling was taken already.

So of course nandito ako para mag share sa inyo ng aking sex experience… and I can assure you lahat ng ito ay true… Let me describe myself sainyo… I am 26 years old… Chinita, (though walang dugong chinese.) Mejo matangos ang ilong, Maputi at makinis… Alaga ako sa sarili ko… I have a medium length hair na straight… People say I have a beautiful smile too. I am average of height, mga 5’5″ mabait and I’d like to think Im fun to be with.



So, I decided to write gawa nang lately I have been with a battle with myself, you see after 5 years going strong with my boyfriend I just simply fell out of love for him. I have also done something that is truly bothering me.

It happened in my team building sa baguio… I was new at the office (wont mention nalang what type office) about 3 months old palang ako… The seniors are wooing me already… Bumabanat sila ng: “Akin yang si  Sandy ha!” “Ako na manliligaw diyan” “Kami na ni sandy ha!” and everything you can imagine. Though hindi ko tinitake seriously lahat ng mga sinasabi nila I just laugh with them I take it as a joke lang, and besides may boyfriend pa ako ng time na yan.

So it went on and on sa office, siguro mga tatlo silang guys na araw araw nagpaparinig, same cold treatment ang binibigay ko sakanila, but one of the three guys are mas lamang sa kanilang lahat, lets call him J.B. thats his initials…  he is older than me at 30 years old and me being 26… mas nakalamang siya kasi we get to be partners sa work… Out of the three siya lang ang may cel number ko, siya lang ang madalas ko kasama sa office, he shares stories and asks about my boyfriend. At 30 he is still single, mabait naman siya at mejo sweet naman talaga, even sa mga kwento niya kung pano siya manligaw.

It was one fateful afternoon, noong nag uusap kami nila sir JB regarding sa life and love… he mentioned na bata pa nga ako at di dapat nag stick to one so early… He said I should explore more of the world and try new things, especially daw sa mga guys (sa isip isip ko, he means i should give him a try.) He asks everything negative about my boyfriend and he always continues with the phrase “Kung ako yun ganito gagawin ko…” lines, so parang binibenta niya talaga sarili niya. So everything was ok, until I was on my way home… lahat ng napag usapan namin made sense… and I think dito nag simula madamage yung relationship namin ng boyfriend ko…

I started doubting everything about him, lahat from his loyalty to his willingness na magkatuluyan kami… I’m 26 and i dreamt of settling down by then… yet here I am. So, talagang napaisip ako sa sinabi ni sir JB…
Kinaumagahan sa office they announced that there was a Team building to be held at Baguio next week, isang house ng mga coworker ang tutuluyan… so lahat pinapasama including me, I met with my boyfriend that night nag paalam ako sa team building for the last time and I told him everything… Right now its not about a boy… its about what i want to do on my own… Sa totoo lang hindi naman ako naiinlove sa mga naununyo sa opisina, pero narealize ko lang na marami akong gustong gawin sa sarili ko…

We ended up crying and everything… He wont let me go sabi niya, but I was very cold na talaga sa kanya… he said he’d give me time and space everything I need but para sakin wala na. Hindi na ako nakakaramadam ng love para sa kanya, i was just looking forward to adventures ko when he’s not bringing me down anymore, pag di na niya ako pipigilan mas marami na ako magagawa… and I think it was true… wo we ended uo in a cool off…

Namamga ang mata ko kinaumagahan and sir JB noticed. He asked and asked kaya hindi ko mapigilang hindi ma share… Na kwento ko yung nang yari samin ng Bf ko, and the reasons I gave… “I said i want to try something new; and to explore”
So the day came we went to baguio, as usual andun parin ang three stoogies na nag papapansin sakin, si sir JB naman, mejo mas confident na yata dahil he usually texts me sweet messages, pero hindi ko nerereplayan… but i think alam niyan lamang siya sa dalawang ito… So when we arrived usual kainan, hangout at lahat lahat na… may inuman din nung bandang gabi, but ako I dont drink pero parang lasing nadin ako sa antok, gawa ng drama last night inumaga rin ako noon… so mga 12 mn some of the girls started going to bed na, we all stayed the bedrooms while ang mga guys nasa sala, kanya kanyang pwesto na… so when marami na ang nag akyatan… I decided to go on nadin, pumasok nalang ako sa isang room, merong 2 double decker beds occupied na yung isang double deck, kaya humiga na ako doon sa isang available.

I think it was no too long when i dozed off na i woke up again to feel something caressing me… I tried to open my eyes to see, and naaninag ko si sir jb yata yun… I was covered in blanket dahil of course maginaw… but his hands was trying to touch my body… I whispered: “Sir JB?” Shhh…. came his only reply… “Ano po ginagawa mo?”

“Diba, sabi mo gusto mo mag try ng bago? eto bigyan kita ng bagong experience…” as he kisses me sa cheeks…
Asiwa ako, pero di ako malaban gawa ng sobrang antok.. “May tao sa kabila” sabi ko…
Tulog na tulog na yan… “Hayaan mo ko, let me make you feel good… para masarap ang tulog mo…”
“Sobrang antok ako sir… wag na po…”

But he is very persistent… and getting bolder and bolder… I think he cant make up the words coming out of my mouth or maybe he’s just ignoring my plea… hindi pa kami break ng boyfriend ko… but then again in the back of my head, here’s a new thing gaya ng sinasabi ko… ito ba ang gusto ko? Could this be the start?
He found his way sa breasts ko… minamasage niya ito very lovingly, inangat lang niya ang tshirt ko, at bra… he didint completly took it off… humiga siya sa side ko, pinatalikod ako sa kanya, by that time sobrang antok ako, i just gave him what he wants… I gave him access sa breasts ko while massaging with one hand… his other hand was snaking its way down sa pants ko… I treid to stop him… pero he said he just wants to touch it… eventually nakapasok din ang hands niya, sa pants ko, sa panty ko… he was stroking the lips of my sex, dry na dry yun alam ko, Im not in the mood especially pag ganitong inaantok… so kakahipo niya sa ari ko, napansin ko dahan dahang nagiging basa na ito… I think that gave him the Que that all systems are go dahil mas naging daring na talaga siya noon…

Hindi niya inantala na may ka office kami na nasa kabila natutulog… he lifted my shirt to give full access sa breasts ko… then he began licking it… I can still remember that feeling… si sir JB ang second guy na maka tikim ng katawan ko… Other than my boyfriend wala pa talaga akong nakaka intimate… In five years marami na rin kaming nagawa ng boyfreind ko mga crazy things when it comes to sex, but thats another story… so andun na nga si sir JB, sucking my breasts… his tongue circling around my nipples na ngayon ay nag haharden na sa cold…
Sumama siya sa loob ng kumot ko, siguro para hindi rin halata… covered yung busy hands niya sa pussy ko hanggang sa shoulders niya… nararamdaman ko rin na talagang nawewet na ako, never thought na kahit antok ako, matuturn on pala ako ng ganito…

So I was lying there in the bed flat, my shirt up to my neck, his head busy sa kaka suck ng breasts ko, while his hands busy scratching my pussy… yung isang kamay ko dinidiin ang ulo niya sa pag suck saakin, at yung isa naman tinatry pigila ang hands niya from going further down…

“diba gusto mo ng new experience cassy?” me and my big mouth… ngayon ginagamit pa sakin mga salita ko para ma take advantage ako… very nice… Nakakatulog na talaga ako, kung hindi lang sa mga sensations na nag papagising sakin… everytime he sucks my breasts hard… he even tries to kiss my lips, put his tongue in but wala siyang nagawa, mejo antok talaga ako di bumuka lips ko kahi anung try niya, all he could do is suck on my lips and lick it… but it also felt good… in a way…

“Diba gusto mo mag explore?” gusto mo ba akong i explore? I muttered: “Next time nalang…” through my very sleepy voice…

After ng lahat ng ginagawa niyang pag caress there’s no denying i was getting wetter and wetter down there…

I suddenly felt cold… Tinaas pala niya ang blanket… he pulled my pants and undies down and off… I tried refusing dahil siyempre di lang naman kami ang tao dito… but i was so tired to move… in my head against ako sa lahat ng ito but i cant move… he spreaded my legs… then finger fucked me… I think he was enjoying the view… as his fingers went in and ount of my pussy… I can hear my juice, slushing as he gets his finger in and out… then he positioned himself downwards… I think he’s gonna eat my pussy… and that got me more excited…  he even botherd covering us up again so di ako lamigin… binalik niya yung blanket up to my waist siya at ang lower half ko covered na…
Then the most increadible feeling of sensation, he started licking me, its not how he licked me that felt good, there was another added kick to it, it was dark… he cannot be seen because he was under the covers, and the two sleeping officemates in the other side of the bed… something so mysterious about the moment… i could imagine anybody that was licking me and id get a good feedback… uhhh it was turning me on… i felt hot blood came up to my cheecks… he felt good eating me, a combination of techniques… lick… kiss… suck… and even tongue fucked my pussy… uhh… it was so good…

He’s hands were cupping my ass as he serves himself of my juice through my pussy… I think he was enjoying this as much as I am… I feel like I was ready to cum… an explosion waiting to happen inside me… uhhh… mga pigil na ungol… trying to bite my lips para walang maka escape na sound… but my back was arching already… I think he knows what was going to happen…. diniin niya lalo ang face niya… my hands over his head through his hair… uhhhh….. so there… tahimik lang… i came… waves after waves of pleasure… naka arch na ako ng todo… i think theres some juice flowing kasi he wouldnt stop licking me… for a good 3 minutes pa…

He came up hanggang sa face ko… I can smell my scent on his face… he kissed me… this time i kissed back… I even sucked his tongue…

“Gusto ko maging part ng bago mong mundo Cassy…” will you let me? tanung pa niya…
“I’d like to try new things but this isnt in my top ten list” sagot ko sakanya…

“Lets share new experiences together…” dagdag pa niya…
“May boyfriend pa ako sir JB… wag muna ngayon…”

“Ganun ba? sige mag hihintay ako…” with that he stood up, and I knew what he was going to do I can anticipate it already… He’ll finish what he came here to do… to fuck me… If we wont be together I’m sure this would be a good consulation for him…

He pulled down his pants and tinutok niya yung penis niya sa pussy ko… it was larger than my boyfriends, si sir JB naman is far taller… siguro mga 6’2″ naman siya…  so maybe thats the reason he is better endowed… he covered his body again with the blanket and started to push in… after cumming that much, hindi na naman mahirap ipasok yung cock niya sa pussy ko… mejo na istretch pa ako ng konti… so there I was, new in the office, just got a cool offed boyfriend, but then I let this man fuck me… My legs are spread apart while he was on top of me… my hands are too tired to move kaya sa sides lang siya… he would swoop down to get a few kisses which I reply to… he was fucking me… slowly… in and out sa wet ko na pussy… it felt good… so good… but so wrong… maybe thats part of the thrill… I can feel his balls banging my pussy lips… as he pound me… he even put his arms around me in an embrace… maybe para di ako tumakas, but with that sleepyness Im not going anywhere…

He even rolled me over, tried to fuck me on all fours, may halong sama ng loob kung bakit ako pinapaposition ng ganun, gayung antok ako… but like i said i was too tired, so eventually what started out as a doggy fuck, i ended up naka dapa lang while my ass is slightly elevated lang… i can hear his grunts as he fucks me… then maya maya ng konti he was going faster… he was pounding me hard and fast… I was starting to build up again! Ohhh… he was pounding me hard… nagigising nadin yata ako… mejo violent na ang pag pound niya sakin… but it was soo good… ahhhh… harder… i whispered… faster… dont stop! dont stop!

I think that blew his mind off… kasi he blew his load into me rin… when he was ejaculating… he plunged it deep… it was all i needed to stir up another orgasm in me… kaya habang pinupump niya ako ng seeds niya… i was coating him with my juice… oohhh… that felt so good… he fell on top of me… he hugged me… and said… “mapapasarap ko ba tulog mo?”

“Hmmm… baka…: sabi ko…I looked at the clock it was 2am non, everyone was quiet… i hope everyone was asleep… si sir JB, doon muna sa tabi ko… I didint bother din to kick him out… I just got dressed and slept… I was up mga 4 am… and nung mejo gising na ang diwa ko, i was still horny… so i looked around trying to sense if anyone was up, then when it was clear, i reached behind me… felt sir JB’s semi hard cock… I woke him up by stroking his cock with my hands… When he opened his eye… i said: “Isang quick lang sir JB…” which he comlied… I pulled down my pants he pulled down his… Covered parin kami ng blanket I let him take me from behind, pero naka side kami… he pumped me again… and just like that sobrang hot nanaman ako… so was he… we were in such a hurry kasi lumiliwanag na sa labas… He fucked me that way… pumped me… grabbed my breasts… slaps my ass… until I was ready to cum again… uhhh…. i was clenching my lips so walang sound lumabas…. He too was cumming soon after me… ahhh… what a relief… we cuddled a bit… then i dressed… and lumipat ako sa taas just so no one suspects pag nagising na sila… twice ako nalagyan ng semen sa pussy ko this morning… I was scared siyempre… I was checking if those two employees on the other side woke up but luckily hindi naman.. they were still sound asleep… but natakot ako to find out that it was two of the stoogies na pumuporma sakin… akala ko girls!!! room pala nila ang napasukan ko…

I felt sorry for my boyfriend… I went home tried to tell him what happened maybe that would enough reason for him to leave me alone… kasi we would never work out, not anymore… I have changed…I want something else… I want something more… I dont know if its about sex or anything, all i know is I’ll be willing to try it…

That same day nag uwian kami… si sir JB mukhang normal lang patay mali, as if di niya ako inunloadan ng sprem kaninang umaga… Nangaasar parin kasama yung tropa niya, na kasama pala namin sa bedroom the whole time… It was kinda awkward… to let a guy fuck you one night, unload his seeds on your pussy twice then the other day normal lang kayo… friends lang… but it was ok… somehow no strings attached is ok. its fun.

No comments: